bankir

Книга скарг та пропозицій

Рекомендовать запись
Оцените пост:

Откуда приходят на эту запись за последний месяц   1 день 10 дней 30 дней

Показать смайлы

Комментариев: 846 Стр.  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 

In customary, however, it can be stated that each metal applicable object of fusion welding resume can be welded using the WIG procedure. As tungsten otiose gas welding can be adapted to both manually and as an automated treat, this policy is tempered to in selfsame scads areas. TIG welding is perpetually tolerant of if markedly squiffy weld quality and properties are required. TIG welding can be in use accustomed to in all positions. For this reason, TIG welding can not be habituated to outdoors. TIG welding TIG weldingTIG welding is a particular of the fusion welding procedures. TIG welding is for the most part hardened for thin sheets made of aluminium and stainless knife, but can also be used in behalf of stable dagger sheets and plates. The current required representing welding the workpiece is supplied via a tungsten electrode (2). Divergent from MIG or MAG welding the electrode does not melt. It is supplied directly via the welding head (1). In TIG welding the welder can tournament the current zeal and the quantity of filler metal to the workpiece (6). In TIG welding the filler metal is added continuously or come by via drop. Nikolai Nikolaijewitsch Bernados invented arc welding between 1880 and 1887. In 1881, he demonstrated this mode for the first mores at the Paris exhibition. TIG welding was invented in 1946 in the USA. The prototype appellation was argon arc welding and it represented a assist growth of the carbon arc welding procedure. TIG Welding-- Detailed message In TIG welding a differentiation is made between 2 variants. On the one convenient, it is welding with usher known, which is the most over hand-me-down type. In overall, how, it can be stated that each metal acceptable for the duration of fusion welding forward can be welded using the WIG procedure. As tungsten inert gas welding can be worn both manually and as an automated deal with, this form is hand-me-down in very profuse areas. TIG welding is each acclimated to if particularly steep weld importance and properties are required. One hand is hand-me-down to count up the filler metal while the other manual labourer holds the welding torch. Advantages This welding procedures is pure fast. TIG welding can be against in all positions. Disadvantages This welding strategy is acutely susceptible to wind. In support of this senses, TIG welding can not be acclimated to outdoors. [url=http://weldingonlineshop.com][b]Click me[/b][/url]

Стр.  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 

Календар
Август
ПнВтСрЧтПтСбВск

Час
ОБОЗ.ua